Dealing with Covid-19 at Hermitage Huisies
We are taking the following responsible measures to keep our guests safe without limiting the enjoyment of your stay:
- Anti-bacterial hand wash or hand sanitiser in all our cottages.
- Your cottage will be cleaned with anti-bacterial sanitiser (GK-7) with extra attention to all points of frequent contact.
- All our staff are aware, vigilant and informed.
- Kitchen utensils will be washed at high temperatures.
- Guests will be able to check-in and out of their cottages without any human contact.
- To avoid contact, we ask that you pay for your accommodation in advance via electronic bank transfer.
- Alternatively, we will arrange a safe cash exchange upon arrival.
- If you do experience any COVID 19 symptoms during your stay please contact our local Swellendam hospital on 0285142504.
- Please postpone your stay with us if you have any COVID 19 systems before arrival.
- Our hot tub is for private rental and not shared with other guests. We will clean the tub thoroughly before and after hire.
- We do ask that our guests enjoy their stay responsibly by keeping a safe social distance and washing their hands regularly.
- Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za